"Yanno what I think? I think living without you sucks. I think going to bed alone and not being able to kiss you and touch your skin is nothing short of waterboarding. I love you so much...words fall short. And I absolutely hate being away from you."
"No kidding. I don't like this :("
"Thank you for not saying 'oh honey.' I love you sweetie. I really do. I hate being away from you...and I know I can't say it...but you know what I'm thinking anyway...so...there you go."
"How bout we go shiny shiny looking next June."
"Serious?"
" :) I think your smile is so big it smacked me in the face."
He was right...it was. The biggest smile I've had on my face in awhile. On the surface, you may not understand why...but if you knew that the "it" in "I can't say it" was referencing marriage...and "shiny shiny" is our word for jewelry...well...
you'd be smiling too.
No comments:
Post a Comment